Microsoft Project advanced
Our Melbourne Microsoft Project training advanced course is designed to allow participants to gain a greater understanding of aspects of Microsoft Project so they can track their project tasks and resources more efficiently and accurately.
One day – 9.00am to 4.30pm
Who should attend?
This MS Project training course is designed for those who need to use Microsoft Project to closely track their project tasks and resources in order to meet time and cost constraints.
To get the most out of our Microsoft Project training courses and for this advanced course, students should have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Project or have completed a two-day Microsoft Project – fundamentals course.
- Resolve problems in the project schedule
- Adjust the schedule to reflect actual data
- Work with multiple projects
- Create resource pools
- Use manual resource levelling
- Customise views, tables, filters and fields
- Edit and create reports
- Exchange data with Excel.
- Creating views
- Creating tables
- Creating user defined fields
- Creating filters
- Creating or customising reports
- Using the organiser
- Using and saving templates
Assigning or levelling resources
- Review assigning resources
- Manual resource levelling
- Review saving a baseline
- Modifying the environment for tracking
- Viewing and saving interim baselines
- Tracking effort by resource on task
- Consolidating projects
- Inserting sub projects into master projects
- Sharing a resource pool across multiple projects
- Password protecting and read-only options
- Importing and exporting data to Excel
- Saving templates.
The maximum number of participants at this course is 10.
Our customers provide the venue where our Microsoft Project courses are held, as well as the required equipment including a data projector, white board, 10 networked computers all with Microsoft Project 2007/2010/2013 installed, as well as choice of catering. Project Advantage provides the instructor, a notebook computer for presentation of the course, course materials including CDs, handout materials for activities and workbooks. We also provide certificates of achievement for those participants who complete the course.
- Group – Minimum four participants, onsite – $400 per person per course
- Group – Six to 10 participants, online – $2400 per group, including discount
- Individual – One-on-one – $550 plus travel expenses
- Online sessions 3 x 2.5 hour over one day – $400 per person
Project Advantage run a range of other quality Microsoft Project courses Melbourne-wide and across Australia, including Microsoft Project training – tasks and Microsoft Project training – resources.